Conceal Carry Class [ALL RANGES OPEN AS REGULARLY SCHEDULED]
October 28 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm
One event on August 26, 2017 at 8:00am
One event on September 23, 2017 at 8:00am
One event on October 28, 2017 at 8:00am
One event on November 25, 2017 at 8:00am
ILLINOIS CONCEAL CARRY CLASS
This 8 or 16 hour class is designed to give you the skills, knowledge, and attitude to defend yourself and your family. The training will consist of firearm safety, firearm marksmanship, firearm care and maintenance, state and federal laws, firearm handling (dry/live fire), and a 30 rounds qualifier.
Class begins at 8:00 a.m.
Minimum of eight-hour training. Ending time adjusted as needed.
Training AND Certification.
Lunch, Range Time, and Illinois Carry Materials
Requirements: 16-Hour Class
1. At least 21 years of age
2. Valid FOID card
3. Previous experience with the firearm being used in the class.
4. Previous training from an approved NRA certified or other accredited course
5. 200-250 rounds of ammo (no steel or aluminum)
6. Two magazines (magazine pouches preferred).
7. Speed Loader
8. Ear & Eye Protection
9. Clothing suitable for dry firing (shirt, vest, jacket, sweatshirt, etc…as required by state).
10. Outside the belt holster designed for the firearm.
Requirements: 8-Hour Class
Same as 16-hour class except you will only need 150 rounds of ammunition and document proof and validation for 8 hours of credit. (Ex. Military Service, Approved Classes)
Darnall F.A.S.T. Training Group has been approved by the Illinois State Police as a Certified Illinois Concealed Carry Facility, with certified instructors and curriculum.
Call Darnall’s at 309-379-4331 for additional information and to register.